Wednesday 14 November 2012

1 Down 7 to go!!


Hi all,

Well I made it through the first round of chemo and while although I felt like I was massively hung-over without having all the fun--it still wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.  I have been on waves of nausea for the past 24 hours but again, it is improving and the waves are settling faster.

The kids were so sweet when I walked through the door--all very gentle and little Aidan (4) 'Do you feel ok Mommy, how was your treatment?' then they all came over to give me gentle hugs and cuddles which have continued non-stop since! 

I have been completely overwhelmed by all of the good wishes, thoughts and prayers that have been coming my way constantly.  I am hoping that this blog allows for you all to keep informed of what is happening and that you can have a format for sending your good wishes, prayers etc. in a comfortable and easy fashion.

I am in the process of ‘staging’ in that I had MRI today and CAT and Bone Density scans tomorrow to ensure that the cancer is just localised to my left breast and nowhere else.  Keep the prayers flowing as I am confident that God is listening and we’ll get some good news on that front!

Thanks a million to you—you will never know how much it means to me that I am not on this journey alone!
XOXO Heather

No comments: